BUR 0.00% 14.0¢ burley minerals ltd

From what I understand from drilling reports to date they are...

1. 2,988 Posts.
    From what I understand from drilling reports to date they are drilling into fractured chalk. I assume when the well is first sunk the gas stored in the spaces is able to be produced rapidly, after a short period this will be largely depleted and then production will be mostly from gas trapped in the chalk seeping into the fractures. One would expect a rapid initial decline followed by a flattening off within a short period.

When I have time I'll try to build an exponential regression model to model the drop off in each well and see how similar they are in terms of decay constant/half-time to see if it is feasible to predict the rate of drop-off and when this should plateau. Often difficult to get any accuracy this early though as initial flow is often limited by factors other than formation characteristics (including - expelling drilling fluids, back-pressure from valves etc) so may have to wait a while before buildig a valid model.

Overall supply over time must go up with continued success. At the time Marlin comes on line they will have one new well, one each 3,6 and 9 months old.

When the next well is finished they will have one new, one each 3,6,9, and 12 months old - so they have gained about the flow of a 12 month old well compared to the previous well. Even if this means just an extra 0.25 mmcf/d nett for each well drilled (incremental from current 2 mmcf/d) that is still $2K per day extra or $730K per year, on top of 15K/d ($5m per annum) from current production - which will add up over 20 or so wells.

Remains underpriced IMO. So far so good with marlin - gas found and they will be over half way through the lateral by now and hopefully will complete it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 23303 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.