TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

No need to really imagine anything - TIS have already stated...

1. 3,862 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    No need to really imagine anything -

TIS have already stated Vitrogrow will be supplied to market in single use syringes.

Pressure bandages do not change the effectiveness of the treatment. It will be:

1. Apply Vitrogrow to the site in a even layer.
    2. Place a non-stick sterile wound dressing over the site and tape into place.
    3. Dispose of dressing once a week and reapply Vitrogrow.

Use of pressure bandages counteracts the point/raison d'etre of Vitrogrow. My grandmother had ulcers and my Mum used to buy the dressings and bandages (crepe bandages and tubigrip) for the nurse to use when she came around to the home. Mum said she was spending about $100 - $150 a month on dressings because most of it had to be thrown away every time (sometimes you could reuse the bandages but the tubigrip had to be cut off)

So at $30 a week, plus the cost of the dressing, plus tape (Lets say $40 a week all up) you are spending $10 more a month for something that works, plus you only need to be visited once a week. With confident patients you could have a wound care nurse come for the first couple of weeks to help the patient come to grips with the application and then only come every few weeks after that, barring any problems.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.