GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

Revenue for September Quarter?, page-26

1. 5,877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 305
    Agree Trevi

I would like to add one more point regarding my personal rationale and investing style which may be helpful or not for you.

I hold two types of stocks - long term investments (the best of the best long term profit generators with strong balance sheets etc.) XRO would be one of these - I just buy and hold unless the quality deteriorates.

The other are the best “stories” - speculative but with some real substance and perceived value - GSW was in this list as a top best of the best spec stock.

I only have a handful in each list.

I would just like to clarify that I don’t necessarily think this stock has finished its run here - I have just moved to a couple of other stocks as at this juncture it is not in my best spec list at this price anymore. GSW cannot keep rising forever without corresponding revenue growth...

If I was betting I can see it going higher from here - $5 is not out of the question - but gosh if it gets near $5 or so be careful if that old revenue doesn’t start to materialise. My suspicion is some fingers could be burnt down the track.

So that is me - judge as you will but that is where I am at.

You may see me back if this becomes investment grade (strong quarter on quarter revenue growth) but that would be a long way from here...

As I say good luck with it I hope I am wrong as it would be great to see some more strong Aussie tech stocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.