MSB 4.07% $1.15 mesoblast limited

I have been able to find the following which appears to be an...

1. 249 Posts.
    I have been able to find the following which appears to be an extract from the pricing approval. It is in Japanese and once again translates poorly but there are some embed facts, that can help to estimate potential royalties. I will include the Japanese text just in case with a someone bilingual.

Two, quote from p2.
    According to ○ Society national survey, from allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation 3,500 in Japan
    Is performed about stars 3,600, patient treatment is necessary as a rule Grade Ⅱ more acute GVHD (incidence rate of 34.0% ※ 3) is estimated to be 1,200 approximately.
    For existing treatment
    According to the Society guidelines ○, acute GVHD initial therapeutic agent, has been with the adrenal cortical steroids as a primary treatment, it is disabled by about half, and steroid pulse as a second-line therapy for primary treatment refractoriness and relapse cases therapy and anti-human thymocyte rabbit immunoglobulin, cyclosporine, has been described that administration of immunosuppressive agents such as tacrolimus.
    ○ However, secondary treatment many complications, etc. of infectious diseases in, the non-recurrence mortality of time two years to reach 56.3%, standard secondary treatment for acute GVHD of the primary treatment not 応又 is relapse treatment it is the options are limited.
    / More.

二、p2から引用。
    ○ 学会全国調査によれば、我が国における同種造血幹細胞移植は3,500から
    3,600 件程度実施されており、治療が原則として必要となるグレードⅡ以上の急性GVHD(発症率 34.0%※3)の患者は、1,200 人程度と推定される。
    既存治療について
    ○ 学会ガイドラインによれば、急性GVHD 初期治療薬は、一次治療として副腎皮質ステロイド剤とされているが、約半数では無効であり、一次治療不応例や再燃例に対し二次治療としてステロイドパルス療法や抗ヒト胸腺細胞ウサギ免疫グロブリン、シクロスポリン、タクロリムス等の免疫抑制剤の投与が記載されてる。
    ○ しかし、二次治療では~感染症の併発等も多く、2 年時点の非再発死亡率は56.3%に達することから、一次治療不応又は再燃の急性GVHD に対する標準的な二次治療は治療選択肢が限られているとされている。
    /以上。

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.045(4.07%)
Mkt cap ! $1.313B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.16 $1.08 $4.681M 4.170M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99680 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 31000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.