ASM 1.96% 75.0¢ australian strategic materials limited

Revenue from the Pilot Plant?, page-44

1. 1,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    Your post this morning , Dazed got me thinking on a couple of points :
    1) ASM , having already received that Letter of ( Conditional ) Support on the 21st June 2021 from the EFA for $A200 M , if the Conditions were met ( one being additional financing ) during the pre Election , one would assume the Confirmation of the Loan could be issued ?
    2) Arafura recently received a separate Grant of $30 M from the Australian Govt Modern Mining Iniative ( MMI ) ...which seems to be in addition to the Conditional Letter of Support from the EFA granted to ARU ( as best as I can tell , from limited research ??) .
    I don't think ASM or before it ( ALK ) has previously mentioned any "communications" with the MMI Authority ...perhaps I am wrong, maybe it overlaps and you can get both !!???.
    With due respect to ARU , given the Mine Life / Jobs/ KMP Clean Metals replication that ASM and Toongi brings to Australia in central NSW , the Project commands serious Australian Govt support from all available Agencies . That applies Bi-partisan Coalition or Labor !
    Duck Pond surface awfully quiet here ...but after that recent visit to the USA with Trade Minister Dan Tehan , hopefully there is a truck load of action happening under the waters 'surface !!!Hope it doesn't have to wait until the April Quarterly towards the end of the month to get news ...on subjects that command more than just "discussions remain on-going" references .
    When discussions on Defense , Self Reliance on Materials and Manufacturing will form a major part of Election Discussions in the coming 6 weeks or so , one would like to have a far more informed handle of what is the current ASM position /status ??!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
-0.015(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $135.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.5¢ 76.5¢ 73.0¢ $412.9K 556.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 149671 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
75.0¢ 1159 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.