ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

With only 54m to buy at .2c now, after 13m...that means today...

1. 2,892 Posts.
    With only 54m to buy at .2c now, after 13m...that means today 20m worth of buyers disappeared from the buy side when the sellers appeared....no doubt in fear of getting hit.

Still think selling at .3 and buying back in at .2 was a bad outcome? Its not yet a week since the consolidation announcement, lets give it another week and I fear many will be wishing they took .2 as we see a few holders take out the remaining stock at .2 over coming days.

My prediction is we will see .1c before the cap raising...which will make the consolidation a must if the company is to see Christmas.

I would be concerned how the managagement are planning to have the auditors sign off that the company is a going concern...personally I cant see the auditors signing off, as the ability to continue now rests solely on the approval of the consolidation plus a vulture funder or cornerstone investor.

IMO the chance of a SPP or rights issue supported by existing shareholders has no chance of success.

I think I will take a break from posting on this thread now as I am sure there are plenty of good people invested here and I do know the feeling of sitting on the deck as the ship goes down. The problem I guess is that many still cant see that the ship has struck and iceberg and are still placing orders at the bar.

Best of luck holders, I really do hope management pull out a rabbit for you.

Kiril.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.