NOR 6.98% 4.0¢ norwood systems limited

There won't be anything exciting in the upcoming qrtly report...

1. 8,938 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    There won't be anything exciting in the upcoming qrtly report IMO. Companies rarely use them to announce any new information and words are cheap anyway if they try to put some spin on something. Don't forget that the qrtly figures are audited and it is a requirement that any profit / loss announcements are audited which is why you will only get them at qrtly , half yearly and yearly. Companies can't be bothered with the expense and hassle to do it outside those requirements. Are we going to go back to the old fortnightly announcements of annualised revenue and downloads? Don't think so. If things are going gangbusters they may slip out an announcement mid qrt. Otherwise I think we will have to wait for a whole qrt of revenue and downloads on world credit and global dynamic pricing. /much to look forward to in the meantime in regards to revenue if it eventuates. Corona signings and Telco uptake , there is nothing wrong with announcing what these contracts are worth. More details about data and message should add to some momentum after Corona. I'm thinking that those sitting on sidelines waiting for something to happen may find this an opportune time to be buying. All IMO of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.003(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $19.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $16.59K 412.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 61184 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.