UPD 0.00% 99.5¢ updater inc

Thanks for your question Tommmo. I hope you will understand that...

1. 13 Posts.
    Thanks for your question Tommmo. I hope you will understand that given we are talking about a private sale, then I'm preferring to not carry out actual price discussions with interested parties on HotCopper. Should you wish to follow me up, I am contactable at [email protected] and then happy to chat - if we reach a price where we wish to deal with each other fine; and if we cannot reach that point then that is fine also as far as I am concerned.

As I've said before no-one is being forced to deal here; it's your call and always will be. And I acknowledge skinsy11's comment also - at any stage we could get an Updater announcement that changes the risk/reward profile on UPD; as is the case for any investment that any of us hold. The pending announcement may alter a seller's perspective and appetite as it may also alter a buyer's perspective and appetite. For any investor, we form the view as to whether to carry the risk of an investment or de-risk at any point in time. For the other sellers I have been dealing with and progressed through to making sales, those sellers formed the view to exit their Updater investment, not me. cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.