UPD 0.00% 99.5¢ updater inc

Tommmo, I think I need to be clear here, as I am definitely not...

1. 13 Posts.
    Tommmo, I think I need to be clear here, as I am definitely not providing any advice (got to protect myself on that point). I am unable to given you any assurance as to what your holding is worth - I am in no better a position to value the company than you are. As for you suggesting a value "around $1.16 each" I don't respond to that.

I was simply pointing out that due to the conversion of CDI's to common stock, then I believe it's mathematically correct to say that at the point of conversion if a CDI was valued at say, $x, then a unit of common stock was worth $25 times x. I believe it was that step that was missing in your analysis. Your holding of 1,435 units of Common Stock did result from the consolidation of your 35,875 CDI's.

As to what a CDI (or a common stock) is worth then the answer is whatever someone is willing to pay for it. That someone may be the company itself if it chooses to offer a buyback scheme - any announcement of which will now be deferred until Q1 of 2020 as we know. And of course such buyback may not be for a complete shareholding, as happened last time. For those holders who have taken up my offer to buy them out, we discussed and agreed a value agreeable to both parties and we moved on from there. So hopefully at least my explanation of the process of CDI consolidation is clearer for you now. cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.