UPD 0.00% 99.5¢ updater inc

Revenue guidance, page-64

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I'm not sure how many tuned into yesterday's podcast, but in my view, it was a very impressive update.

The underlying business is going from strength to strength with TTV for 2019 expected to triple 2018's TTV, to over US$400m. TTV correlates to revenue, so revenue should increase by this amount too. The company is optimising its tech platform in multiple areas allowing for higher usage rates.

Though around half of this year's TTV will be from TV/Internet, it was interesting to hear him say that Insurance and Promotions should both surpass TV/Internet, in coming years. Insurance and Promotions are expected to be around 20% of TTV each in 2019. On top of this, they are aiming for the current 25% market penetration to rise to over 35% in the future (which is another 40% growth in and of itself).

The principles of the company are right on too, prioritising the movers first above all else.

I think the recent negativity in the press is all misplaced. In my view, this is an extraordinary company that should have years of high growth ahead of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.