DUB 2.13% 4.6¢ dubber corporation limited

Plenty of hands on wands previously there mate in some of your...

1. 684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Plenty of hands on wands previously there mate in some of your calls.

What's not to like ? Plenty!

Communication is key - it lacks. I bought the shell hard when they first announced and was part of the initial raise at 20c. Back then before it even became dubber they were spruiking imminent telco deals . It's been well over a year now and still same story. Broadsoft accreditation took much longer than expected and at the first invite overseas we had more business than we could handle - Apparently. That was like 4 months ago. We had one small deal, some performance shares issued and a raise. Speaking of capital - I also remember hearing we will never require a raise... We have and I have little faith we won't again. There's heaps of disappointment surrounding the length of time everything takes but we are all still here for the long haul because the product is so potentially disruptive and scalable.

I'm not selling at these prices because you'd be mad but that doesn't mean I still can't whinge about progress and setting achieveable timeframes and targets. We may have made 4x but I bought it because it should make 20x my investment...and this stock could be so much higher already with some feedback whilst we wait.

Looking forward to seeing some stronger and clearer reporting by management to those who part own the company, the shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $42.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $21.63K 456.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 509998 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.