GDO 0.00% 30.0¢ gold one international limited

revenue latest quarterly around us$37 million

1. 2,557 Posts.
    Gold One International gold production jumps 22% and exceeds expectations
    Tuesday, April 05, 2011 by John Phillips

Gold One International (ASX: GDO) gold production from the Modder East mine in South Africa continues to exceed expectations, further boosted by the spot gold price hovering around record highs.

A total of 26,188 gold ounces were produced from the mine for the March 2011 quarter, 22% higher than the December quarter and well above the guidance of 25,000 ounces.

Revenue generated from the latest quarterly production is around US$37 million.

Gold One said the production increase is largely attributable to the continued increase in stoping and development at the mine.

The company remains on track to hit the full year guidance production of 120,000 ounces.

my comments someone early had mention that the revenue will decrease in real term bcoz of ozzy dollars given the increase in australian dollars and rand however IMO from memory we have a a very favourable currency hedge so it will not effect us much also the POG average is around 1412 which is very good IMO now waiting for a details quarterly with all in the info

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.