AVR 0.00% $18.31 anteris technologies ltd

That's ok mate, I don't expect everyone around here to have an...

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 801

That's ok mate, I don't expect everyone around here to have an in depth understanding of what it takes and how long it can take with a turn around. But I truly value the opinion and unique perspective of someone who invests money they obviously can not afford. That alone skews a lot of people's outlook imo as financial pressure can do that and it is all to prevalent across most threads on HC.

Now imo and from my perspective this management have only been at it for just over 12 months and it is tracking in the right direction from my point of view and expectation. And like I stated in my previous post I invested in this with a minimum 5 years but most probably a 10 plus years investment outlook, I had it on my watchlist from when you got in 3 years ago but didn't put a toe in until the change of management. Obviously my timing wasn't perfect and it rarely is but I haven't lost a wink of sleep either as I am very comfortable with my entry and holding. Perhaps your outlook would be a little more like mine if you were in a similar position, who knows.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.31
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $351.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 104 $18.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.99 715 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.