WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Revenue Questionnaire, page-4

1. 189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    Hmmm...... 718 Views at present:
    - Not 1 Response to 3 simple open questions.
    - Not even a negative one - Not even a troll - that says something.
    - I can understand some of the rational people not answering out of repetition of having done so, but I thought at least the Debbie downers would jump on this and tear it up to give some constructive criticism for their hate. It would have been useful.
    - Here was the opportunity for all them deb's to smash it down further with a logical explanatory note, "This is what I want from OBJ, against what its delivering, and why its no good as an investment, now or in the future"
    - Instead its just total silence ...... that to me says one hell of a lot about how few are actually investors, just how many give a sh#t about the SP, and just how many want a punching bag to abuse. .... and people wonder why the price is slowly gown down PIP by PIP on minuscule volumes.

The only logical conclusion I can come to is:
    Most people don't really know or care what they want out of OBJ, and are quite happy to attack it like abuse victim.

Far too many people are happy to slam it with - "Not good enough", "oh dear","not looking good","cant end well","Board cant do this", "board cant do that","wont work","Bad choice" --> "fear!, sell!, fear!, caution!...." - its generally complaint after complaint. One day its about the product range, another the clients, the next its tech, the lead times, the expenditure, anything and everything.

But when asked 3 little questions about what the haters actually WANT to see from OBJ for it to be an attractive investment - the silence is stunning ....

FOR THE RECORD MY ANSWERS:
    Q1
    What is the minimum regular revenue requirement YOU have of OBJ, in order to personally invest/buy $100,000 worth of shares?
    (A) -> (F) None of the above - Other: - Explain:________________
    : - A combination of above. - I would like to see a cash positive, minimum regular return level in the multi-hundred k+ Bracket, with strong growth prospects that support it ongoing, and at least 4 products with 2 other partners. When those criteria appear I will be buying in again. We are on the way to 2 other clients, we are well on the way to a lot more than 4 more products, we are on the way to a multi-hundred k income when cash positive.

Q2
    In your opinion, - what minimum amount of regular OBJ revenue  needed to send the SP higher?
    A combination of the above again - A Positive cash flow, a min multi-hundred k revenue, and strong growth outlook - Most of all Id like to see a Giant Company driven "Spikey-boot-in-the-ass" to correct poor community sentiment and attitude, based on myths and BS that's been dispelled and lingers its stink around like a sumo's used jockstrap.

Q3
    In your opinion, what is he minimum amount of regular OBJ revenue is needed for you say  "This is a successful company".
    A combination of the above again - A Positive cash flow,  strong growth outlook, min multi-hundred k regular income levels, minimum expenditures, diversified client portfolio, etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.