TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

So basically, what Neo is saying is that 10% market penetration...

1. 1,739 Posts.
    So basically, what Neo is saying is that 10% market penetration in Europe over 5 years is 'not good enough'.

Neo forgets that you can put a negative spin on anything:
    - Only 10% market penetration - how pathetic (Neo's stance)... or;
    - 70% market penetration - what a ridiculously optimistic forecast (is probably what he'd say).

My view is I'd rather have a conservative estimate, than an overoptimistic one.

Neo should find an old relative who has or who knows someone with diabetes and ask them about what its like to have a leg or foot ulcers. Then he should take a look at the pictures and understand the life changing consequences of the product.

I remember another person who posted on here and "wasn't impressed" because only 80%-90% of people showed improvement. You can imagine a conversation with a future patient:

"Dear Fred. We've tried all the conventional techniques for a few years on your leg ulcer. We're sorry it hasn't worked, and the next step is we're going to have to amputate. There is this new treatment which has shown an improvement or completely cures the ulcer, but it only works on 80% of people in your chronic situation. When would you like to book in the amputation surgery?"

Some people on this thread are forgetting that if this product gains traction, then the word 'takeover' would probably spring to mind.

What I know:
    - This product is easy to use
    - This product works where all conventional methods of treatment have failed.
    - This product is cheaper than conventional methods of treatment.
    - This product is unrivalled (as far as I know)

1. If you believe that TIS can't make money from this, then don't buy the shares.
    2. If you believe that TIS can make significant profit from this, then do buy the shares.
    3. If you're trying to measure exactly how much money TIS is going to make, then you are setting yourself up to fail.

Reason 1: Commercial deal with Quintiles is confidential.
    Reason 2: Uptake will be dependent upon the marketing skill of the Quintiles representatives. Having a 'better' product does not mean you will get good sales.

Get real guys. Bottom line - Do you think TIS can make heaps of profit on this over the next few years or not?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.