RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Revenue, Raps Next Chapter

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 6 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Despite a tumultuous couple of days I'm feeling optimistic about the future of Rap. I've been holding for 4 years now and have been through the 3 great falls, all presenting opportunities to lower average price.

despite the very disappointing news yesterday I thought TK presented very well on the conference call and laid out a clear road map moving forward to revenue, Raps next chapter.

it is very clear to any investor worth their salt that yesterday was an over reaction driven by panic and lack of understanding of the companies fundamentals. the fact we dropped to the same price as the original fall after initial double blind results 3 years ago, when in fact we have TGA and CE approval, + the sleep apnea branch, all significant milestones not to be overlooked.

I am personally very frustrated by yesterday's news, and am hopeful that a re submission is on the cards in the next 3 months, however let's remember that we are months away from the first revenue this company has ever had, a significant milestone for any start up tech company.

let's start focusing on what's next, and hopefully this thread can attract some of the great Rap posters that make it worth reading hot copper.

I for one am not going anywhere and let's focus on what is most important right now.
    Revenue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.