CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

revenue target for june quarter, page-8

1. 7,746 Posts.
    They will not raise at 0.1c, the last one failed at 0.2c and they must offer a discount. I'd imagine 0.07c and now that one series of PNOO has expired, they will likely add another again. The 1.25c just expired. We still have the 0.5c with time to run. Maybe add an incentive for the next rights issue of some free options at 0.3c

This quarter is over and just hasn't been reported on. Apr-June. ACA was in June. Impact would have been negligible IMO. But possible reflected in the next quarterly.

There have been supply issues due to conserving money and sourcing the active ingredient. Many have reported on here that stock is unavailable. That will impact sales.

Considering it had fallen so much last quarter, I would be rapt with $150k. But suspect it will be around $100k. And costs have likely risen due to ACA and finalising the Gel, paying for the Masters Games, etc. So maybe the loss will return to the usual $500k this quarter.

Hopefully our version of deep heat is cheap and the packaging is attractive. Then in 12-18months we can release the peptide version of gel. That is when market will get excited.

Still looking for that illusive partner for RED sunburn. Guess this summer is now out of the question. But perhaps next year?

$2mil market cap compared with ASX listed peers is obviously too low. But for this sector, and taking debt into account. It is about a $4mil enterprise value. Most our smaller competitors are family/privately owned entities and would be worth about that imo.

The smaller private companies run at a small profit due to niche market. Low salaries. And no sp pressure restrictions. We run at a large loss. So how can you value PNO?

But versus an OBJ with promising technology but no product and no revenue. Then PNO looks harshly treated by the market. OBJ has blue sky. PNO is fast running out of marketable hype.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.