CUE 2.00% 9.8¢ cue energy resources limited

revenue up 43%, page-7

1. 401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    I would give the report a C......okay but can do better.
    A lot of people want Cue to explore more, commit to more drilling and exploration....which, don't get me wrong....would be great, and true, is the only way to get the share price moving forward.
    With our limited resources and cash though.....we are stuck between a rock and a hard place. If we commit too much we could end up in financial problems and risk the viability of the company......commit too little and the rewards are inconsequential.
    The board needs to ensure the long term viability of the company while giving us every chance of making a game changing discovery. I honestly thought it would happen with Banamba.....but cruel luck thwarted us....that and on top of other disappointing results.
    We need to regroup and go again but lets be sensible.......we must be patient again now and allow the board to find the prospects that will reignite the company without risking it all. I believe we still have a lot to look forward too.....unfortunately though, it is going to need time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.