CUV 3.11% $15.59 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

revenue update, page-5

1. 428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    My last post on the cuv forum some months ago indicated a sell probably due to my anger in regards to the sp over the years and Wolgrens conservative approach to registration of the drug.
    Back from day one in late 2000/2001 when ept listed its ipo at 50c/share and then recalled the offer and listed at 20c , its been a roller coaster ride where progress had been made yet the sp did not indicate either way.
    Lately, after the cr i have been accumulating and still have a ways to go(thanks to the bot) and i would assume we have a 1-3month window where we can get shares under the 20c or $2.00 after the split 10/1.
    I have read the odd post here which highlights that epp approval is only worth x amount to the sp(due to the limited amount off sufferers) and the sp after approval will not go up anything significant.
    Clinuvels aim is to get the drug approved (for any indication big or small) epp will open the floodgates not only to fda approval but all other indications, so the fact is epp approval will be the most significant milestone for the company and the sp will significantly reflect this later in the year/new year pending approval.
    Whilst the jury is still out (for me) on Wolgren, the best thing that happened was Dr W Millen getting the axe after what he did to the ept shareholders back in late 2004 and early 2005... my first impression of Wayne Millen when i sat next to him at the agm was he looked shifty... i was spot on.
    Goodluck to all holders over the coming months... i believe we have good times ahead

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.59
Change
0.470(3.11%)
Mkt cap ! $780.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.12 $15.99 $15.12 $2.345M 149.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $15.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.66 92 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.