CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

REVENUE UPDATE, page-189

1. 2,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4363
    Quarterly report will be out next week along with the update of legacy debt balance as he did say some where in one the last few anns.

Half yearly report will be out in Feb i believe. And it will show positive net profit for the 1st time since listing, compared to last report of operating loss of $886k and comprehensive loss of $1.11mil. Remember this time gross profit = about $4.17mil compared to last time of $2.6mil. Other income this time i think is about $900k compared to last time of $1.59mil. There were about $700k reduction in debt paid by collateral shares as well. There are many other items which i cannot put a figures on but my guesstimate is we will see a positive net operating profit for the first time since listing on ASX and net current assets will exceed net current liabilities for the first time as well, compared to the last 4C where current assets were about $3.44mil behind current liabilities (current liabilities of $12.9mil - current assets of $9.36mil)

Cash on hand could be above $4mil which is a big plus for the company.

All in all, the 4C this time will be a much better picture for EN1 and puts EN1 in a strong position ready take on impressive revenue growth and profit ambitions.

Do not rely on my figures. Do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.