MEM 0.00% 0.9¢ memphasys limited.

revenue vs salaries, page-9

1. 867 Posts.
    RB,

Mostly what is posted on HC by the 'rational' posters is questions which have remained unanswered. That is why there is so much conjecture. The board shedding some light would clear this all up in an instant. The lack of clarity suggests more underhanded shenannigans of which this company has a long tawdry history. The statements purported as fact in my posts are facts with evidence provided or easily able to be obtained via a search of the internet. Those which are opinion are purported to be that.

The more I see posted here, the more clear it becomes to me. So thanks to those who make commentary based on fact.

RB, your incessant attacks on posters here is a disgrace and appears to be an attempt to muffle reasonable but unanswered questions involving what appears to be ILLEGAL ACTIVITY by the board as flagged by the auditors of the company. That is fact and is neither blinkered nor irrational and has basis and substance. Your dismissal of it is ignorant if not irrational.

And the comment has not deteriorated any faster than the company or its management. Ok, except maybe for those who can't make a complete sentence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.