DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

James Where did you hear that? If what you say is true than what...

1. 5,638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    James
    Where did you hear that? If what you say is true than what we think is good could in fact be bad.

I understand the profit thing : Turnover is vanity profit is sanity.

However we dont have any information and the 4c's only give us insight into activity and is far more focused on cashflow as it should be.

However as a shareholder if the communication is released its is supposed to be important enough for us to know and make investment decisions on.

Whilst I understand Davidob's point of view I have no desire to be a leap of faith investor. Sorry just dont do that!. Doesn't mean he is wrong just means we are different. As my model requires me to evaluate the quality of the management and information as a key driver of future value.

So in fact I have to accept that I may get no information for 6 months at a time , however if that was the case I wouldnt be an investor in this. So as developing company I expect more but at the same time I expect announcements with lots of meat on the bone. To date they have been vague and as Melua suggests probably as a result of too much outside influence from key shareholders.

Trust is earned and at this stage I have a tentative trust relationship with this new management team. I have only been an investor in INT for around 4/5 months.

So we await the half year and these announcements. I still see at as a Long Term Buy and do hold

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.