ODA 0.00% 17.0¢ orcoda limited

I am new to SMA, but I have been watching it now for a few...

1. 49 Posts.
    I am new to SMA, but I have been watching it now for a few weeks, and starting to consider a Long Term (2yr +) The problem i see at the moment with SMA is perception. From reading posts etc, a lot of people don't trust any movement and are keen to get out when they can. This is always the case with stocks that have tended to do nothing but disappoint over many years. Saying that, it is important to realise that even at $30m+ Market cap, it does does take a lot to justify it going even higher. A lot has been said about revenue, or lack thereof. My view is that the market is starting to forecast revenue growth into the next 12-24 months that will easily justify current market cap. Another way of looking at it, is what profit is needed to justify $30m+. These types of stock will generally trade at 15x earnings. (and that is conservative). So a $2m profit is what is needed. That equates to revenue (assuming a 50% margin) of around $4m per year, so $333k per month. When I look at that, I can see this going a lot higher. From following other mobile payment stocks, margins can be even higher. So if they can in the next 2 - 3 years achieve revenue of around 10m+ a year (very possible with the massive customer base they have access to) and profit of 5m+, this could have a market cap of around$75m - $100m+. What I can't account for is management execution and poor cost control, which would kill any profit
    Just my thoughts, and I welcome any input. Just starting to learn about this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $10.60K 62.37K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 18970 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 44243 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.