DLS 0.00% 69.0¢ drillsearch energy limited

revenue, page-11

1. 1,932 Posts.
    Faith, hope and greed. All these will lead to nothing unless your lucky.

DLS is looking the goods my friend. It seems fair value next 6 months/year on current forecasts is about $1.50, if it can prove continued production at recent levels and proves up a couple more of these wells it may go a little higher. Expect volatility, oil/gas price and other macroeconomic factors will hit for good or bad.

You cannot expect interested parties, particularly those with multimillions of $ to not hedge their trading and investing?

The biggest factor that I can conceive for DLS gaining significant value is not proving up unconventional supply (that will help), instead it will be accessing that unconventional supply for reasonable costs. DLS are in a good financial position to explore these opportunities.
    Again if they prove it up and do it faster and better than their neighbors perhaps future acquisitions are on the cards.
    On the flip side if they can't do it at reasonable cost perhaps selling to neighbors will be on the cards.

I almost had my order filled today, I was counting on a stronger drop in All ords to hopefully get DLS to kiss my entry, didn't quite make it, the bounce back in all ords was a bit unexpected. Low volume, not much interest in buying or selling at the moment, I guess all eyes are waiting on US to default or not (market seems to think not though).

You do have a sell out price sorted out yeah?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.