NOR 0.00% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

I posted something on this a few days ago but am I missing...

1. 126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I posted something on this a few days ago but am I missing something here with so much talk on revenues?

They have been giving away free calls like there's no tomorrow so isn't it 'not' surprising that revenues have slowed this month. They are up to their eyeballs in downloads and are now concentrating on this transition so there's not too many hiccups with quality control. Isn't it wise that they're doing that, cos a business that grows too fast can be just as troublesome as one that doesn't grow right?

If the sound quality of the app is above average coupled with ease of use and very reasonable call rates then revenues should grow exponentially. Word of mouth is powerful in this digital world. They have achieved remarkable growth in a short period of time and the more people that have the app on their phone the better.

I think we've seen a crazy overreaction but the market does what the market does. There are many listed companies in this world that are priced on future potential with little or no earnings and that's just the way it is.

IMHO Norwood has achieved in this short time frame what other other startups and other companies in general can only dream about. I'm looking forward to ride into the future with this one so good luck to everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100000 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.