EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

revenue, page-5

1. 1,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Hope cross promotion of another company doesnt get moderated pactolus. Admedus (AHZ). Prevously known as allied health group. Spin off from FMG.

Have a patented process to treat bovine pericardium for implantation into the body with almost no (or none) of the adverse effects currently experienced with many other products...patch failure, calcification, stiffness. It basically becomes part of the body. Current uses include congenital cardiac repairs and valve repairs effectively reducing or eliminating the current need for repeat surgeries and offer a somewhat revolutionary approach to aortic valve repair potentially avoiding valve replacement and the consequences that are associated with that and, with ongoing research to vascular and neurosurgery uses. Also working with ian frazer on a treatment for a number of viruses including herpes simplex 2 (positive interum phase 2 trial results released) and HPV.

All this up side and the SP languishes ( 0.42c down from $1.90 ) partially due to the lack.of +'ve cash flow...or so i have been lead to believe if i believe what i read on HC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.