RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Revenue, page-65

1. 1,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    I do wonder with regards to the patient data retention etc if RAP could just fall under the all to common clause that companies have where "..you approve the company and it's partners to use your information for further product development..." And RAP just piggybacks on the partners legal arrangements that they're already using. Technically as you say, if they integrate ResAppDx-versionwhatever into their own delivery system using ResApp API then delivery would be quite simple from RAP's perspective. The remaining question would then be data retention and location of a data centre etc, this would be one of the continued ongoing costs and would be an interesting one to address.

You're in a better position to speculate on the technical side of things than most MSI, but I suppose It all depends on the amount and type of information ResApp wants to keep. Cough sounds alone without identifying data wouldn't be a big issue, but to make them useful, you'd need the eventual diagnosis or treatment that worked so you can train the algorithm further, if this was desired. This would then contain more info, but still wouldn't require identification info...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.