KTE 0.00% 1.9¢ k2 energy limited.

Agreed dapper4343. You should rightly expect and deserve to get...

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Agreed dapper4343. You should rightly expect and deserve to get an accurate forecast on the revenue prediction for the future. An understanding of probable figures is critical for te success of any business who is serious about long term sustainability and creating shareholder weath. I'd be intrigued to understand their business plan and strategic intent. It probably doesn't exist, hence the ongoing poor performance and lack of clear direction and deliverables. All very good to release results on successes, but alas, no revenue figures to support the growth. With regards to Mr Peter Moores response to you dapper4343, not the best comment to retian valued shareholders, giving me the impression that he doesn't really give a dam. Recently a now departed Managing Director of Highlands Pacific Limited (HIG) went very quiet on me and seemed to lose interest in the importance of keeping a loyal and valued shareholder (that was me) informed, and he didn't even bother responding to communications. He always replied when the business was doing well, but, dissappeared as the company struggled. He subsequently lost his job along with the entire management team, the business sold the majority of its assets to ensure it could continue as a going concern, and the share price over time has decreased from .85 cents to currently .13 cents. A new management team is now trying to turn things around, but poor sentiment is very hard to shake. Whilst I'm not trying to compare two completely different organisations, there are some similarities. Maybe patience will be rewarded, but other stocks have far better short term prospects, but probably like me dapper4343, your loathe to cut your losses and bail now taking a huge loss, just in case we reap the rewards one day. Let's live in hope that the next announcement provides us with the revenue forecasts we deserve and expect. Anyway, I'll see what I hear back (if anything), and I'll happilly share.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.