TNC 5.13% 3.7¢ true north copper limited

revenues for valleyarm /tnc, page-3

1. 2,843 Posts.

Hi SorryNoYHWH

You can go on the websites yourself and take a look at the client bases etc.Then do a search through the revenue bases of the products acertained to the strong push for Guvera client dowloads and this will give you a estimate.Then look through the revenue base and product costings comparable to other online mp3 download sites and you can calculate the effect for Valleyarm.
    A $AUD 10million revenue would be a very conservative estimate and with very low cost overhead this should equate to most EBIT.
    As you can see TNC is set to move in a strong direction and this does not ( i stress) does not include any revenue from the main Valleyarm partnerships merely due to Mix match and Guvera.Guvera alone could push revenue base EBIT close to AUD$10million.
    I would anticipate the entire Valleyarm group could eventually contribute AUD$65.5 million to the TNC bottom line and with global demand for free downloads growing by the hour TNC have potential revenue base EBIT of potentially billions upon billions of dollars AUD( of course this is EBIT though TNC do carry as i understand it a large tax loss from years previous)

Massive potential here in my view a potential top 200 ASX company.

Rob

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.002(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $32.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $44.21K 1.124M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 102172 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 123724 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TNC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.