MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Needle,I appreciate your views. I am sure many here would...

1. 649 Posts.
    Needle,
    I appreciate your views. I am sure many here would welcome being more informed about Gurame......a sensible opinion on likelihood of success and the key risks at this point in time....and only if you feel you have one!!

I for one understand that this game is about making judgments on the basis of incomplete information and so any views, thoughts are understood to be on the basis that there are still unknowns and no guarantees. I do not agree with Emma's view that technical info means nothing as that suggests we expect certainty before we invest. Surely the technical info gives us insight into how likely we will be successful but does not assure us of such. To me the key is to have a sensible view of likelihood and to then invest accordingly. I do hope that with HS1 we were just very unlucky as opposed to having poor judgment about the likelihood of success.

I suspect all the positivity in this MEO forum did result in some feeling that success was already in the bag. Tricky though because by definition, these forums are visited by people who generally own the stock and so a truly balanced perspective is naturally harder to come by. The positivity tends to feed on itself and naturally inflate.

That said, these forums are and should be about hearing from a broad cross section of views and then each of us making our own call on whose views we value and not value.

Thanks in advance for any further thoughts you may have. No pressure or expectation intended.

Cheers...Epaka.

P.S. If you feel inclined curious also as to your O&G background / experience ....just trying to be informed so I can make my own calls and decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.