IMM 1.49% 34.0¢ immutep limited

reversal and upcoming newsflow

1. 1,396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

The stock has been grossly oversold together with many other small cap bios, miners etc. Prima retraced circa 50% from its recent highs - Technical Analyst from last nights YMYC segment stipulated that he expected PRR to recover 50% of the loses hence the 21c+ short term base price target.

Something that may have been overlooked by many is that - As per Investor Newsletter Edition 6 - Dr Jonathan Berek from the Stanford Cancer Institute will present a CANVAS study design, and the much awaited Interim Safety data from the Cvac Phase 2b study next week at the ASCO conference. I suspect these will be extremely well received - the company and authorities would not have allowed Phase 3 to proceed if the Phase 2b safety and efficacy data was not excellent.

Furthermore the Phase 2b results are expected to be released in Q3 together with an update on the uptake and progress of the Cvac in Dubai. I expect to hear more on various strategic partnership arrangements to take Cvac and Prima Biomed to the next level.

Very impressed with Lucy Turnball's mention of Prima Biomed in her speech and her dedication to make the company into a world leading organisation.

All bodes well for PRR and from the discussions that i have had with various Physicians and professor from Melbourne University Cvac will dwarfed Provenge.

I'm not into making price predictions however at current levels you really are buying at the bottom.

Good luck to all and i'm ecstatic to be involved with such a wonderful company

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $493.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 34.0¢ 33.0¢ $1.220M 3.642M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 57289 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 52306 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.