MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

Reversal of fortunes, page-116

1. 1,766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Does anyone even have a clue of whats going on here? ( refer back to my own and other posters in a previous thread ). And really, it does not take much effort to just look into the past 1/2 years company annoucements or broker commentaries on MBN. (rather than believe what is said on a Stock forum )

The company has gone into Administration.
    Creditors hold majority of this company. ( 98% stake on reopen and anywhere from 80 to 88% now, again, don't lose sleep on these unchecked figures- my opinion is that creditors have SOLD more stock than some believe here and I believe the need of that to continue without reservation )
    What is important is that holders know what they are getting into and a general idea of what is going on. The co. is only trading as MBN and in no way in operational capacity! This talk of new cash flow etc, nickel price, productions is irrelevant. The creditors have all the stock and hold all the guns. The board is as good as gone. The Co. can continue to make annoucements to update ASX on corporate activity but unless there is a Takeover interest from an actual miner, don't dream that this will be producing again anytime soon.

It just depends on HOW they wish to trade this in the next week, month etc.
    As I said previously Creditor need to get their $$ back. One of those ways is to Sell Stock- it does not necessarily mean its on the market, but its surely one of the ways. And I am not talking about the 50million old shares of one subst holder that a poster previously alluded to. I am talking about multiple 100s millions of Shares.

I am watching with interest as I see a stabilising SP but on which a Bomb can drop any moment. They are here to Sell ultimately, don't believe the SP is under any control apart from them... if it gets pounded or manipulated to go up briefly, you are only there for the ride.
    Good Luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.