MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

Reversal of fortunes, page-135

1. 1,766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    oh well nothing ridiculous really... it was the amazing pump and surge that was the ridiculous thing, that was the thing that was abnormal, this pullback can't be more "normal" ... could not believe some of the stuff I was listening to here... you really must wear your cynical glasses when dealing with a company that just had everyones knife and forks stuck into it. Bit naive to say debt is all over and things are all hunky dory now- true? So what type of an investor would buy into this? A value investor? no no siree. A fund? No no siree. A SMSF well researched retail investor relying it on for his/her retirement nest? No no siree.... So who? Who? Ahhhhh..... maybe traders , gamblers.... like you and me and us lol!

That was why precisely I ask the question- would 20c buyers, 16 buyers be able to weather a pullback to 12c? Because if you don't, your stocks are for the creditors holders- and we can see that some of them have increased their holdings.

"tree shaking would be fruitless really dont dream about 12c again coz it wont happen."

well, its happened and I am in for a few of these.... its a gamble though, the creditors could let it sit at whatever price they want, but from a major holders perspective, it makes no sense for the holdings to sit at too low a price so eventually forces larger than us will move this... is this price low enough? not sure but it doesn't hurt to have a few more buy orders sitting at 10.5c resistance....

Bring it on ya bust%rds.....

Go MBN, you plaything (*delibrately replaced good thing** lol!!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.