MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

Reversal of fortunes, page-138

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Songokou, you seem to be thinking like myself. Creditors being new shareholders with most retail investors being diluted out and recent investors cutting their losses 50% below purchase price at mid 20's. It also appears Shorters got seriously squeezed in the first week and forced to buy back well above shorted price however it also appears they have closed their positions according to asic shortsell lists. I note that creditors (now shareholders) need 40c to get their money back. They are sitting at say 25% or their previous face value and would have gotten much more if company was sold rather than restructure. They are clearly holding the cards here and not likely to accept much less than 40c before they sell. I think the question is not if but when. Below 15 offers good value and longer-term a purchase at 20 will be considered cheap. I made some serious coin in that first opening week and sold 75% of my holdings by the end of the first week with 25% sold at 43. I will continue buying at these levels in preparation for round 2. The 25% I didn't sell from round 1 has average price of 4c so no big deal sitting at 12c. Original capital is off the table so I'm Rebuying with first round profits. Done some profit trading in the teens also for some pocket money. I'm ready to go for another ride soon and note that sellers below 20 will be easy hurdle to clear once the actions begins. Was eyeing off pan at 20c thinking good chance to at least double my money but was lacking funds at the time so missed the boat. Pan now looks overvalued at $1.once this clears 20c again I guess people who bought high and sold in the teens will rebuy again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.