NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

reversal, page-12

1. 2,978 Posts.
    Hi Sydney
    Yeh probably looking over my shoulder for a while so watching my P's n Q's. Lol
    Most interesting note for gold and NCM is current threats to world economy ie another chink in Europes armour "Ireland" hasnt spurted gold to the stratosphe as per previous. Why?? Is it me or does this all seem a bit "Staged" like seriously how can thiese debt concerns just roll out so smoothly, why wouldnt they all happen at the same time. Conspiracy what conspiracy!!!
    So if the house of cards comes crumbling down then even gold loses its safe haven status!!
    Which when you think about it makes sense as a Real run on anything Ireland $Euro shares etc will just snowball onto Everything including Gold.
    Hows this for a conspiracy theory Fed buys all pull backs so that when they decide to let the market run up, there profits go 2 and they look like Heros to the US public. Then later on they ease back on printing cash and $US goes up 2.
    Has anyone any research ie Soros gold selling habits? Is he still at it has he gone underground again or as the eternal optimists dream is he buying more (like at the top not likely)

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=$GOLD

chart there 2 for anyone interested
    BDZ ;))
    the sceptic
    ps thanks for visiting me in the monkey house Syds, I know its along way and all but a postcard would have been nice or a get well quick card or Something. Lol
    Im with you still think there's buy on pull backs and sell on over exuberence and do it again jack

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.