PER 0.00% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

reversal, page-79

1. 12,492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3798
    The "Fake" is not an manipulator, just wants to get in as low as possible and tries to lure some people into selling. Happens everywhere.

Our problem is not a sp manipulation, it is the lack of progress news and therefore the lack of interest and buyers. That way the sp could fall back to 1c or so, who knows. I am still holding but won't be buying until news or an increased buyer depth justified that.

Currently buyers can determine the sp as sellers are willing to sell down to any level provided. Painful but true.

The big question is how will the company finance Phase 2.

If there is still DD, how will those parties interpret the sp decline. I am holding because worldwide the antisense technology is praised as the new weapon against all diseases. The technology in principle is not our concern anymore, just what ANP is capable of making out of it.

So far all results were promissing but the news vacuum is killing the sp performance. I am sure management is aware of that and doesn't like it either that their private holdings lost value.

Therefore, they are either stupid or they know that the big rewards are just around the corner.

So we're back now, buy, hold or sell ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.0¢ 7.9¢ $33.85K 424.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 76080 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 10226 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.