LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Reverse Engineering Expectations of the Q2-FY20 Result and Beyond, page-39

1. 7,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2084
    I take a much more general approach to company analysis.

As I see it... LVT is servicing a genuine market need. The fact there are competitors in the space confirms that. Success is all about the business relationships which can be established and solidified... LVT is allied with the dominant player. The acquisitions by LVT, so far, appear to be value accretive and complimentary to the core offering. One of the objections posted above is "anybody can do what LVT is doing"... true and not true. The differentiator is LVT has integrated itself into the Microsoft business plan... that then becomes a barrier to entry for others.

I can see the value of the above discussion [and I am learning from it] but it is mostly directed to finessing the short term tactics of trading the SP... if you can reliably do that, fine... but there are other ways to make those sorts of decisions. The critical question, imo, is how valid is the business model of LVT? Answer that satisfactorily and most of the practical problems are solved regards investing. The rest is position sizing and money management... imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.