LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

I get they build and sell SaaS software to build intranets. My...

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1112
    I get they build and sell SaaS software to build intranets. My point is that doing that isn't hard,i.e. they are not solving a difficult or technical business problem

The great software companies fill a simple need and then adds some elegant features that makes it invaluable.

The centerpiece of Excel was that it added columns and rows of figures. The features that MSFT added over the years have made it an essential business tool.

The cornerstone of LVT is a low code intranet portal that saves money but the features that they have added with Wizdom and Hyperfish are very elegant. The intranet can eventually be an intelligent tool that allows enterprises to learn and benefit from how their employees work.

I'm not saying the LVT wins this race.....but market share will be key because you will be reinvesting in a better and better product that smaller players cannot keep pace with.

Salesforce was one of literally dozens (>50) Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) software companies. the whole sector was fragemnted, but fairly quickly 4 companies emerged as winners and everyone else fell away .Some still exist as tiny $10m companies but the winners took all. It was the proverbial land grab.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.