Reverse O/W Stunt by Politician staffer.,

1. 10,446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Has anyone ever struck this type of behaviour by a Federal or State office staff member?

It reminded me of how a member of our Jewish community who went to Officeworks for some printing, felt!

I went to my Federal Members office to lodge my objection to the proposed introduction of the Mis-Disinformation legislation.

I started off, why do we need more legislative restrictions being introduced when we already have the racially discrimination act, IHRA Convention and before parliament the Mis-Disinformation legislation.
    On top of that the government is setting up the Jewish/Muslims Envoys; the Jewish Envoy is possibly looking at how to legally strength the guidelines in the IHRA convention and possibly make it into a finable offence.

The staffer came out with the prepared retort about the evils of the Internet.

I then mentioned if I wrote anything about the large Russian Jewish population involvement with Communism at the beginning of the last century.
    I was about go into their involvement with Communism in the USA but never got that far….

The staffer mentioned that this is leading to antisemitism and not being comfortable in discussing it any further!

To me it was simply using following words that halted the discussion: Jew, Communism, IHRA and Envoys.

After some posters recommendation that the Officeworks staffer should lose her job.

Should I dob this staffer in, to my Federal Member and request that the staff member be fired?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.