Reverse O/W Stunt by Politician staffer.,, page-18

1. 10,446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    What happened to the uproar about a Parliamentary staffer not being prepared to listen to an objection to the Mid-Disinformation bill?
    The way I was treated goes against what our nation’s democratic system is supposed to operate!

So many posters made a big issue about an Officeworks worker refusing to provide a service to Jewish client because she felt uncomfortable dealing with that particular client..

I was courteous to the politician’s assistant and listened to the prepared spiel on what bill is supposed to achieve.
    Then I simply mentioned that most of the legislation and guidelines that have already been introduced amounts to trying to curb free speech.

I asked the staffer how would the following example be treated if I was to place it on the web; about the Jews or people of Jewish linage being members of the Communist Russian government in the early part of the last century.

Because of me mentioning in the list the IHRA, Jewish/Muslim Envoys and my example of Jewish involvement with Communism.
    The politician assistant responded with the following comment, “this is leading to antisemitism and I don’t feel comfortable in discussing this any further”

Just left the politician office shocked on how has our political system has degraded to this level.

It was a pity that I never got the chance to ask the staff member whether they have seen the movie, “Oppenheimer’.
    Don’t laugh! Listen to the political message that came out of the movie - Jewish involvement with Communism in the USA.

Should a politician staffer have the right to behave in a similar fashion private staffer employed in the private sector

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.