AFT 0.00% 0.1¢ afg 2023-1 trust in respect of series 2023-1

Yep - best to get rid of them by the looks of it - at least you...

1. 3,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    Yep - best to get rid of them by the looks of it - at least you can get a bit of money and maybe right it off against some gains you might have to reduce your tax burden. It really has been a terrible company to be involved with.

I remember trading Voicenet around the tech boom - they were the days but none of it was real - just pure speculation. I bought mine a while back at present levels on the back of a seemingly good report projecting good future revenues. It did then trade back up to 0.002c but quickly fell back to where it is now when nothing came to fruition. It's hard to know what is going on now as overall they refuse to communicate . Kong is the new player but he is a worry as he bought Stones shares that Stone gifted himself for one fiftieth of a cent - so what's to stop him trying to offload at one tenth of a cent if any demand comes in and lock in a very solid profit. I'm going to see how it goes yet I'll likely bail as well for a break even trade if the opportunity arises. Good luck with whatever you decide HS. E

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.