AZL 0.00% 2.0¢ arizona lithium limited

I never said MP made any comment apart from the fact that he...

1. 456 Posts.
    I never said MP made any comment apart from the fact that he considered ZYL "not a bad company, just poorly managed", and that was back in February 2006. He made those comments because I brought up the fact that he had been also been a director of ZYL as well as CEO/MD of QTK prior to the ASIC allegations.

Say what you want about MP but i do believe the guy is intelligent. We can only speculate what has gone wrong with QTK and delivering on its Chinese contracts. As for a ZYL reverse takeover, i do think there are possible synergies and the ongoing revenues of QTK's monitoring business is attractive, although for it to really happen ZYL would need to significantly deliver on its potential and have a much higher capital value, and QTK would need to remain and continue floundering. I think it would only really happen if QTK were on the brink of insolvency in all seriousness and that may never happen.

My observations of QTK, and i am far from being the best judge, is that MP set upon a very aggressive growth strategy in the early days, if it had come off revenues would now be flowing from China, we would have had the backing of Pratt, a lot more faith would have been instilled in the South Africa business and the company's aspirations for further international expansion. It would probably be trading over $1 per share. Really very difficult to work out where it all went wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $89.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $27.41K 1.313M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 2223447 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1750807 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.42pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.