IMU 3.45% 8.4¢ imugene limited

My views are IMU have a world class board and management. Well...

1. 211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    My views are IMU have a world class board and management. Well connected all around the world with the most senior and important poeple in oncology.
    IMU is unfortunately listed in Australia, is a penny stock still at the speculative end of things.
    I have complete confidence that when IMU board have created something of value that thye can take to a Pharma they will.

My understanding is their 'dance card is full' of pharmas wanting to dance.
    All we need to do is let IMU keep creating value like it is doing. Every month that goes by where IMU management led by LC works at progressing trials and people like Nick Eade keep strengthening our patents, we stand a good chance to be sold to a pharma.
    Paul Hopper has proven his ability to small a deal and put togetheer world class assets - Viralytics. Note Paul has a lot of shares and he wont undersell IMU as he has a vested interest. Remember he said at AGM IMU shareholders will profit this year - 2021.
    We know Axel Hoos and his connection to GSK- Innovator, Physician-Scientist. Senior Vice President, R&D Governance Chair, Therapy Area Head, GlaxoSmithKline
    Jens Eckstein is former GSK and involved in many venture capital firms and deals.
    Lesley Russell - Her experience has been gained at a number of leading companies including Amgen (NASDAQ:AMGN), Eli Lilly (NASDAQ:LLY), Cephalon Inc (NASDAQ:CEPH) and Teva Pharmacaeuticals (NASDAQ:TEVA).Dr. Russell is currently a non-executive director of AMAG Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:AMAG), Enanta Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ENTA) and Sojournix a privately held biotechnology company.

I wont go on but these guys are world class with world class connections. Once they have something to sell and someone comes along with the right price they will sell or license this IP.
    IMHO they will license Her-vaxx and keep funds to develop CF33. Thats all speculation but its what I feel about this.

Anyhow, this is real out there post on a real out there topic. We just have to be patient. These guys are doing great things for all of use- patients, shareholders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
-0.003(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $614.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $2.066M 24.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 155713 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 140171 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.3¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 4.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 6789460
Last updated 15.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.