IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Reverse takeover, page-5

1. 5,932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1137
    Hi @HighTktCloser

I've read a fair few on the IMU over the time suggesting we should duel list in the states, in addition to ASX.. believing this would help get better value from those that value bio's higher...

Food for thought, or just FYI i guess, a CEO of another Bio i hold refuses to list in the states for time being... he actually fears losing control of the share registry easier, and ultimately may face a hostile takeover while he believes the company is undervalued... obviously this could be a downside to what you're proposing also...

he indicated that he feels he has more control here on the ASX...he didn't rule it out down the track... my take was that when they either had successful phase III results or if they strike a deal with big pharma earlier, they would then consider listing in the states... as they'd be at a far greater true value and much harder to manipulate at such time...

no idea how accurate his thoughts are... but, silenced the holders that wanted to list in the states quick enough on that stock...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.