SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Reversing My Stance Regarding ISX

1. 17,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    I decided to create a new thread as I wanted to make my reversed opinion on ISX very clear

Taking all on face value, my underlying opinion WAS that ISX looked somewhat like a quasi pyramid scheme to enable the less desirables to try to authenticate their own corrupt client money transactions ala laundry service

Once opening Pandora's box, your reading mind can easily turn any stance you wish to take into a ironclad certainty

I still believe ISX associate by virtue of the space they play, with some let's say startup entities that may have questionable endeavours, perhaps unforeseen by ISX but it's not my point other than to say ISX need to conduct better DD at client signup along with semi audit on client's clients

That being said, and deciding after much thought to do a much more in-depth analysis of ISX and its links, revenue, subsidiary's, licences etc etc, I concede that I have taken the yardstick to ISX without doing the required research independently

Just as I always whip those that don't do their research before investing in and stock, and have seen many a bad stock end in tears from posting here since 2007, I should practice what I preach and in this instance I've taken all alleged evidence on face value, which is never a good idea

So, I apologise to ISX and its holders as my reverse audit on all things ISX bring me to the conclusion that they have done no wrong here, well nothing of note to cause grave concern

As for the perf shares, one would do all they could, legally, to meet it if it meant receiving $500m worth of shares, and if it means forwarding some jobs into an earlier than anticipated timeframe or what have you then so be it, so long as it's legal and transparent and the rev is collected then so be it

I can't find any behind the scenes information to conclude that there is anything untoward going on here, other than ISX playing in a space that opens them up to some unscrupulous business operators IMO and requires better DD going forward

When you disrupt an industry you generally don't have the luxury of years of data collection DD on the players and more importantly participants (clients) so there is a weeding process

I won't go into the specifics as it's my personal data and research but in this instance I believe now that I've been incorrect in my assumptions based on various information provided with some cheese holes, that's the best way I can describe it

I have no clear idea as to what happens to ISX from here, but
    if I were them I would be keeping lips closed from this point on, I wouldnt interact with the ASX any further unless in court, keep out of the games (albeit I now believe ISX is doing it for reasons that will ammo them up down the track) and let the courts test the SOR and its contents

Sometimes our best learnings come from admission of getting it wrong, it's usually due to poor independent research, and Im putting my hand up

Regards
    Warnie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.