BPT 1.09% $1.14 beach energy limited

Reversing off the bottom, page-256

1. 4,898 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    Too sensitive Khopchai.

Most of your posts have been reasonably moderate, however, I have to take issue with you somewhat on very wary's behalf and give weight to his comments re the so called traders amongst us who frankly live in this make belief world and when certain stars align say "see I told you so". Furthermore, according to those who make such calls always state that we have it wrong all the time because of our buy and hold strategy and not embracing a short strategy that quite frankly is a self fulfilling tact that is forced. 

As Gatesy alluded to we are investors who monitor quite closely what the company are up to and also understand the immoral and unethical games that are being played  in the market. We don't claim to have any insight as to which way the SP will fall other than to understand what management are doing and if it makes sense or not. Let's face it that a companies fortunes are highly reliant on its management and board and the decisions they make. BPT's fortune is also inextricably linked to the POO which makes trading in a stock that relies on the price of a commodity a mugs game. The dimension to this discussion is that we have no way to verify or audit the integrity of what people post. 

i think a line is crossed when you start bragging about how right one might be and how wrong other people are, so very wary's reaction is justified.

Rather than over reacting and spitting the dummy far better to engage with an intelligent rebuttal instead of rebuke.

Cheers

BWsmile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.14
Change
-0.013(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $2.583B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.17 $1.17 $1.13 $5.823M 5.091M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 47719 $1.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.14 739698 78
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.