SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Reveue Streams for PSF, page-52

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5566
    OK did not make it back into the primary 5 min uptrend with a close at 0.039c (needed 4.1-4.2), although on the positive side did not close at its low of the day either ... an indecisive close TBH.

Tomorrow ? hhmm hard to say I'd say more selling to come before it finds its true bottom. Seems resistance zone (where most volume went through over last few days) was in the 3.8-4.1c range. It also seem to get stuck at the 4.0-4.3c range today ..This corresponds with the lower trend line on my 5 min chart above which incidentally will also now be a resistance area.

Currently with a close at 3.9c it is nibbling into 1st resistance area. But will need to do some heavy lifting to break through both resistance areas to kick away higher. To the down side there is support around 3.1- 3.4c. This is where I expect it will get some traction tomorrow if it can't break higher. Below this there is some support at 2.7-2.9 area but its not as strong as 3.1-3.4.

On the announcement. If the announcement people are waiting on is the Prospectus Lodged to Asic or the Opening of the public offer then this does not necessarily mean the share price will rise/rally ... In Fact, for RYG (Prospectus and public Open date on 18th Jan ) the price did nothing and just stayed still for pretty much 2 weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.