URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

Hi FolksYes my next contact will be a phone call as well.It...

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi Folks

Yes my next contact will be a phone call as well.

It 'appears' like Uran are timid re any dealings 'outside of' Czech...and even in Czech they 'appear' to be a little 'out of the loop' at times when i'd expect them to be better informed..

Perhaps they are...?

Rozna for example, the long running saga, longer perhaps than Days of our lives,

From Pat Ryan 1 month ago;

"Rozna’s status is still unclear. The authorities agreed that they would retain ownership and do further exploration on the site. That has not been done to our information"

One would hope they are a lot more aware than that. I guess they are....but theres an aloof and indifferent vibe coming from these regions at times that leaves you wondering sometimes.

As for the Ukraine meeting, lets not forget Uran have 'already' had the wheels in motion here, and as we all know were the FIRST company outside of Ukraine to sign a protocol with Ukraine re Uranium deposits.
    Important point for me. A minnow gets in BEFORE the likes of Areva and Feel.
    The fact its got smaller deposits too would seem to me to be a 'safe' unthreatened position.
    Im sure many deposits were already earmarked for certain companies...but Uran/Discovery got there first.

1 month ago Pat Ryan hoped that Ukraine inparticular would be a matter of weeks not months.
    I think that statement alone has some sort of confidence in it. The following statement on ASX about starting in the first half year was a generous timeline to take the pressure..and expectation..off them imo.

To the shareprice.

Volumes have been too light to confirm serious accumulation....but there have been signs of sellers shutting up shop for months now, particularly these last few unsettled weeks.
    In relative terms its been strong.

Im hoping we double from here on mere expectation and leaks on developments...whether that be from media or company sources.

I still bring everyones attention to the current market cap. Its the one saving grace here, and it gives us room in the tank for upwards movement NOW...before any development.

Im hoping some step up as it will be better for ALL concerned.
    If ever there was a time for company Directors to step up and buy shares in their company it is now.
    We are just sitting off the lows, developments over the next few months are inevitable..
    And what a great 'new period' of confidence and support it would demonstrate.

Ive said before I think levels under 30 cents are bargain basement.
    The SPP levels (45 cents) and below are cheap as chips.

Theres still a lot of ground to make up BEFORE an announcement...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.