AUQ 12.8% 3.4¢ alara resources limited

review of current activities, page-38

1. 15,806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    no i dont. i just think that alot of people know what this is actually worth (lets say upwards of $50m as a general parameter), but they are probably also taking advantage of the downtrend to try and get what they can for as cheaply as possible.

i know phil doesnt mind telling people over the phone what he doesn't want to tell the market just yet, but that is more about being seen to deliver the goods (as a break from prior trend) than it is about sneaking out news.

i'm pretty sure that when things start slipping through the keeper, we will be seeing much bigger volumes and price movements than what we are now.

people tend to grow numb to the fundamentals when the shareprice fails to match them for any extended period of time.

we are talking about a mid cap miner in the making here.

the fly by night traders might not believe it, but the host country clearly does, and they have a far bigger burden on their shoulders than we could imagine (replacing the billions of petro dollars of easy money with something more reliable than wadi world or camel trekking)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.005(12.8%)
Mkt cap ! $24.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.4¢ $49.17K 1.375M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6578 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 149998 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.09pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.