FGR 6.48% 5.1¢ first graphene limited

Review of FGR 2019 - 2020., page-11

1. L:)
    1,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210

Hi Greg,

Wait a moment for the share-price or the option price...

FGR in 2019/2020..whats new?

First AG, he hoits the sails (Flagship and European / US market..
    They got WMG with Puregraph .. Interessting, more basic research (long term agreement), dont you think Andys new role helped FGR here?
    PL continues with the GEIC, wonderful FGR, no need to change.

All known Australien initiatives should work, Fingers crossed with newgen...

On a German message board, Ariva de, one poster suggests that every 10 t of Puregraph sold equal 10 Cent share-price (rise)

Maybe it is because I dont like options, maybe because I know the nano world is pretty tricky, maybe I dont expect break even before James Webb will be at L Point (it always take time (with graphene) , success will be when a lot of testing and retesting (mass produce of graphene and use in industrial products) are done)...

I am glad they are doing step by step.. I would be concernd if they still wanna be a Superstar (all what they produce or something like this)...

You will know that things are going on when more will work than need to evaluate again. (wenn mehr klappt als das es nicht klappt, dann weisst du, das du auf dem richtigen Weg bist.)

Science, material science need patience and perseverance. (Well this are not typical Stock market properties, dont you think so?, maybe even WG will learn that it is (will be) the horizon that is fascinating (after all the work)

Let them work, mass production of Puregraph, quality control thats what they wanna be at the start, wasnt it?

L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.004(6.48%)
Mkt cap ! $33.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $19.53K 387.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 154427 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 19359 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.